Skip to main content

KAT-TUN - TV Guide plus vol.34 (2019)



"KAT-TUN's sekai ichi tame ni naru tabe!+" will return to terrestrial broadcast (it had been on TBS' streaming website called Paravi for 3 years) this Spring! To commemorate it, the three KAT-TUN members embark on a "Spring trip". At the end of the trip there's also a selfie shoot by camera man Kamenashi! They talk a lot about their thoughts on the evolution of "tame tabi".

 Special Talk

U: When "tame tabi" ended its final episode of terrestrial broadcast, I said to myself "I will do my best to go back to it", so it's deeply moving to come back after 3 years, and I'm glad my words became reality. 

N: I'm really happy. Paravi was also interesting, but I think more people will see it if it becomes terrestrial again, I'll be glad if you'll look forward to it.

K: Of course, those who liked it and watched it until now can drop by to watch it because it will be terrestrial. Sometimes to stop what we're doing is like a cutting to a blank screen, and I wonder if it is alright for us to make a program that feels like us.

U: We were allowed to go on location to do something like a press conference to announce the terrestrial broadcasting. That was fun.

N: There are many people (Hamaguchi Kyoko, Orakio, Jaguar-san) with a strong character who are involved in the program again. 

K: That's right. It isn't just the three of us, so it felt again extremely reassuring and the screen is full of a rich flavour. 

U: It has a rich flavour for sure (laughs).

K: But I think the reason why the program is interesting is because the program's characters show up, therefore I'd like for everyone to look forward to the terrestrial broadcast.

U: There are some who still haven't shown up, but I really feel it is something we are all making together, including Ten no Koe.

K: [while watching tv guide's 2018/1/16 "tame tabi" special feature] It seems that TnK praised us by saying "KAT-TUN's variety skills have improved a lot".

U: If he says that, I think I have to live up to his expectations, because he notices things we cannot notice about ourselves.

N: TnK is on the production side, but he is almost like a presenter in terms of team work and leadership.

K: And in the middle of that, I think the 3 of us have a good chemistry and are on our way to a natural form.

U: While constantly looking for what is the correct answer. My head is fully spinning about this program.

N: We never know when TnK is going to turn us down.

U: Then there are times when even though we fail, if we were given more time to study or think about it, we could raise the bar. 

N: Please believe in these words: "it gets interesting".

U: Basically, there's no easy location, so every time it's tough.

K: Confronting the nature is especially tough.

U: Nature and animals, we never know what's next.

K: The sea, mountains, and weather don't turn out as expected, and so we need to have physical strength. Everyone got desperate with this demanding series.

N: Basically, it's hard (laughs). But when I watch it it's worth it, so I wonder if we should do it more regularly but in moderation. Then, sometimes I want to do something normal like walking around town. Unlike it's name, there's nothing normal about "tame tabi" (laughs), so I wonder if once in a while it's OK to throw that sort of thing in the there.

U: But it's always hard (laughs). It doesn't have to be laid back, but sometimes when we have those sort of times I think a lot "ah~ this kind of thing is also nice".

K: I want to take the opportunity to learn and deepen my cooking a bit more with this program.

U: That's nice. That way we get to eat good things. I get a sense of accomplishment in this program because it forces me to do things I would never do in private... I want to match that well.

K: By the way, speaking of "tame tabi", the number of things in my house is increasing because of the guessing price project (laughs).

U: When I guess the price of home appliances, I want new home appliances. You don't go to the shops for a little while and the appliances get newer and newer. Take for example something like a rice cooker, its performance will be better now than the one I bought ten years ago.

N: In that case, I want to go to expensive restaurants and guess the price of the food. It overlaps a bit with other program's though (laughs). Personally, I don't often go to famous places, so I want to know about them. 

K: I wonder what it is for me... It doesn't mean I've decided, but because we amateurs don't know the value of vintage things, I thought it might be interesting get an eye for art by going to a place that deals with art works.

N: What are you trying to tell TnK with this timing?

K: Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely grateful, because it's valuable to be able to spend time in a team with a strong personality. 

N: I feel the same, basically I'm grateful for all the fun locations. But there are too many times during the opening when I'm suddenly asked to do beatbox. Recently, I do Remioromen's "Konayuki" instead of beatbox, so I'm always worried. 

U: You chose the song yourself, didn't you? (laughs)

N: Ah, I see. I did it to myself (laughs). I wanted to feel at least bit relieved about the opening. 

U: Well for me, to put it simply, it's about us [Ueda and TnK] getting along (laughs). We fight quite a lot in the program, so I definitely want to be peaceful.

K: After all, the recording time is all over the place. Even if we film two programs in one go, it takes an entire day. Even when it becomes terrestrial I don't think this will change.

N: Right? (laughs) 

K: Even if time goes by, the producer will say "please do as you like", he's that kind of person (laughs). He'll say if there's time let's use it. 

U: Just because time goes by it doesn't mean we end early.

K: That's right. It may look like we'll be done around 5 pm but then he's like "I can use KAT-TUN until 7 pm, so..." (laughs). Well, he wants to make full use of us as per the instructions.

N: We're being asked "what kind of new project do you want to do?"

 K: It's not a mini corner for every episode, but progress development would be nice. The "tame tabi base" is like that but something that follows growth every week. 

U: Growth... 

K: Something like Tengu-san's (Orakio) hair growth (laughs).

U: It's receding (laughs).

K: By fixed-point observation.

N: It is said it is gradually decreasing.

U: It would be interesting to fast forward.

K: I wonder if any (hair) will come out... (laughs). I'm thankful we could turn that into laughter!

U: This it is not the base Kame talked about, but I want to create something like a military base on "tame tabi". I don't know if from scratch or a vacant place, but I'd start from an abandoned platform and I'd build bikes and cars there. I wish I could make something playful like that. 

N: It would be great if we could successfully interact with Paravi and terrestrial broadcasting viewers without changing the current flow.

K: I think as long as we make it together with the staff, I'm sure it will be fun. My area of improvement is that at the end of this interview I should have called Nakamaru to beatbox. I'm not skilful enough yet (laughs).

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.03.31 #0

 2021.03.31 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #0 (562.8MB 39m41s).mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA List of the 15 questions asked: Q1: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Kamenashi ) Q2: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Ueda ) Q3: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q4: What was the biggest change in yourself since debut. ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kame ) Q5: The part which has not changed since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q6: A song you're fond of. ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q7: KAT-TUN's appeal and strenght. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q8: The relationship between the three of you in KAT-TUN. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q9: What do you think about being in an idol group? ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q10: What is the motivation that kept KAT-TUN going? ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kamenashi ) Q11: A word to KAT-TUN. ( Nakamaru ) Q12: What did each of you feel

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.04.19 #1

  2021.04.19 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #1.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA I'll also take the chance to introduce our subbing team's name: Ikoka. From now on all our subbing projects will have the Ikoka watermark. Sorry about that, I hope you don't mind it too much. Ikoka stands for ika (squid), tako (octopus) and kani (crab), and it represents each of the 3nin's favorite foods.  We'll try to sub as many episodes as possible, but since it's only two of us it may take a while. Thank you in advance for your patience! Please continue to support KAT-TUN ♡

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.05.24 #2

  2021.05.24 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #2.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Roro Proofreading: LnF Raw: theqoo Download:  MEGA