Skip to main content

[RADIO] MBS MASSMARU 2021.4.14 #2

 


Wednesday, April 14, 23:30~24:00

Download: MEGA

Nakamaru's answers to the listeners' questions were just like his Yomu Radio, it was really Nakamaru. Sakura and Massu laughed continuously at how short and direct Nakamaru is.


(parts of the conversation)

M: It's the second week.

N: Thank you for having me last week. Please take care of me this week as well.

M: (laughs) I'm sorry, I might be wrong, but are you feeling unmotivated?

N: I'm not, do I look like it?

M: Last week I also wondered if you felt discouraged.

N: I was discouraged.

M: Ah, you were. 

N: Does Massu radio always have this tension?

M: Is my radio wrong?

N: No, it's not that. It has this tension, so of course it's not a problem. Privately, you're more relaxed. But of course, this is a job, so at once I thought "ah, it's like this".

M: Like, I'm working harder than you?

N: Yeah, you're working hard. 

M: I see. It's true that when I meet Nakamaru for a drink I never go like "how are you?" [full of excitement]

Sakura: That doesn't happen (laughs)

M: Basically, Nakamaru is like this even when we go out to eat. Or he speaks even less.

N: I don't talk much.

S: Really, but you like radio, right?

N: I do. It's not like I hate talking, when the people around me are talking, I don't really talk.

S: So when the two of you go out you don't really talk?

N: Masuda will talk. How is it, it's like this, isn't it?

M: Hmm, there's quite a lot of silence. I don't talk all the time.

S: That is something you can only do with someone you're close to, isn't it?

M: Basically, when we go to eat yakiniku, we eat yakiniku. 

N: We're focused on eating. We talk about the meat and such.

M: Yeah, we talk about how long we like to grill the meat.

N: Half of the time we talk about work and our groups, the other half is about the food.


(...)


N: This has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation, but isn't this chair really comfortable?

S: (laughs) That's why you're gradually sinking into the chair? 

N: This is a really good chair!


(...)


M: "Massmaru Response"!! [corner where listeners ask how they should respond to certain situations]

N: Oooh.

S: Sorry, we didn't say anything, but we get psyched in this part.

M: Yeah, it's written here "get excited".


(...)


S: Second email. "I'm often told by a classmate that I look good in photos, but I wonder what it means, does it mean I don't look good in real life? The person is envious of how I take pictures? I'm troubled about how to answer".

N: The easiest way is to just peacefully say thank you. There may be many things to it, but the most peaceful way it's to just say thank you.

M: Reading emails with Nakamaru isn't exciting at all!

S: (laughs) It's not like that, it's ok to be straightforward.

M: Well, it's true, I'm not glad to be told I look good in pics.

N: I wonder, I never really thought about it.

M: Think about it, now~

N: To put it simply, it's a compliment, so I'll just accept it.

S: You never think there's a hidden meaning in what you're being told?

N: It really bothered me when I was in school, but with the years I've realised it can't be helped, so now I don't think about it at all. It's tiring to think about it, so I don't. I'm sorry.


(...)


M: Talking about pictures...

S: Stop right there!

N: Eh?

S: Don't talk about it!

N: I'm really interested.

S: It's my dark past.

M: She did a gravure photoshoot.

S: Aaargh!!!

N: The dark past?

M: She's an announcer, but she did gravure.

N: I see.

M: When she said she did it, the staff bought a copy of the magazine.

N: That's your dark past? Does it show up when you look for it online?

M: It does. Probably at the top.

S: If you do you'll get a virus from me.

N: (laughs) On the PC?


(...)


[Sakura reads an announcement while Massu and Nakamaru look at her gravure photoshoot and talk in the background]

M: Nakamaru-kun~ Looooook~~~

N: The dark past. The facial expression she's making doesn't look bad (laughs). 

S: That's obvious, because it was work!! 

N: The facial expression is actually a smile, but it's like you don't really want to show it. 

S: That's because I'm a pro.

M: It doesn't look bad.

N: It doesn't look bad.

S: Of course, I got paid to do it. I do it properly. Why do you have this, where do you keep it? Just throw it away already! This was 10 years ago.

N: 10 years ago, but you were interested in it, that's why you did it.

S: It was just by chance at the time. 


(I wonder if this was the photoshoot they were looking at xD)


Comments

  1. Hahahaha I already love this show xD Thank you very much for translating, and also for the bonus picture xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thank you for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.03.31 #0

 2021.03.31 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #0 (562.8MB 39m41s).mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA List of the 15 questions asked: Q1: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Kamenashi ) Q2: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Ueda ) Q3: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q4: What was the biggest change in yourself since debut. ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kame ) Q5: The part which has not changed since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q6: A song you're fond of. ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q7: KAT-TUN's appeal and strenght. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q8: The relationship between the three of you in KAT-TUN. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q9: What do you think about being in an idol group? ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q10: What is the motivation that kept KAT-TUN going? ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kamenashi ) Q11: A word to KAT-TUN. ( Nakamaru ) Q12: What did each of you feel

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.04.19 #1

  2021.04.19 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #1.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA I'll also take the chance to introduce our subbing team's name: Ikoka. From now on all our subbing projects will have the Ikoka watermark. Sorry about that, I hope you don't mind it too much. Ikoka stands for ika (squid), tako (octopus) and kani (crab), and it represents each of the 3nin's favorite foods.  We'll try to sub as many episodes as possible, but since it's only two of us it may take a while. Thank you in advance for your patience! Please continue to support KAT-TUN ♡

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.05.24 #2

  2021.05.24 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #2.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Roro Proofreading: LnF Raw: theqoo Download:  MEGA