Skip to main content

[RADIO] MBS MASSMARU 2021.4.21 #3

 


Wednesday, April 21, 23:30~24:00

Download: Mediafire

This episode was filled with stories between the two of them, I loved it so much. This show is quickly becoming a favourite of mine, I'm so glad Nakamaru joined Massu.


[Rough translation, sorry if there are any mistakes, I did it really quickly]

M: This is the 3rd time

N: Right

M: It's a new life, I think a new life has begun for Nakamaru-kun.

N: Yeah but, can't you feel how I'm enjoying?

M: No!

(...)

N: Your hair is green today.

M: Yeah, not only today... If you say today, it makes it sound like it was by chance

N: The colour changes quite often when we meet.

S: That's true. 

M: When I'm feeling good it's richer.

N: Really, it changes with how you feel?

M: Yeah yeah, when I'm feeling down the colour is fainter

N: I see. Your parka is also green, so it's colour coordinated. 

M: You're dressed just like a university student

N: It's just simple. Ah! You had a live, right?

M: I did.

N: How was it?

M: It was really strange. I cried on the first day. 

N: Really? From excitement?

M: I cried at the lyrics I wrote for my own song.

N: You got emotional.

M: Yeah, I was moved by the lyrics I wrote myself. It's a bit weird.

(...)

N: That's nice. It's nice to have an audience there.

M: You did a streaming, right?

N: We did. Streaming's fine, but when it comes to the feeling of doing it, it's like "what am I doing?". I couldn't cry.

M: That's true. Like, during the stream, you think "I'm definitely not on the screen at this moment."

N: Yeah yeah

S: I see!

M: If there is an audience, we'll always be "on". Even during a break, we're still "on". It makes me happy, but it's a really hard time now, they can't use their voices during the live. 

N: That's right, the audience has to wear masks and a... face shield? 

M: Smile Up shield.

(...)

N: Clapping is the only reaction.

M: During the MC, I did tsukkomi and the only reaction was clapping.

S: I see, no laughing voices.

(...)

S: Shall we go for the request: "I'm on the train on the way home after KAT-TUN's live at Osaka Hall. Congratulations on the 15th anniversary since debut."

M &N: Thank you.

N: It's for me.

S: "Nakamaru-kun has said congratulations a lot, but I'd like to tell you congratulations from the bottom of my heart. I'm really happy we could celebrate the 15th anniversary with a smile. I was fully satisfied with the set list. The voices of the 3nin touched my heart. When I noticed the penlight had 6 colours, I was happy. I thought the triangle shape was related to the 3nin, but it's also related to the prism, right? Young hyphens may not know about the prism, so I'd like to request the song Flashback."

N: Thank you. Maybe it's the same for Masuda-kun, but doesn't the feeling of gratitude get stronger with age? 

M: It does.

N: it's been how long since NEWS debut? 18 years?

M: Yes, it's the 18th year.

N: KAT-TUN is 15 years. We understand the structure of the live, there are a lot of people supporting us, so we can appreciate it with age. Of course, we also feel grateful to the audience, but I'm really grateful to the staff. 

(...)

S: We got a message: "When Nakamaru was announced as the new regular I shouted in the middle of the night. I was really happy. I'll continue to look forward to every Wednesday night. I'm Masuda's fan, how should I call Nakamaru-kun, is Nakamaru-kun ok? Please tell me if you have something you'd like to be called by."

N: Anything is fine, but please call me Nakamaru-kun.

M: You say anything is fine but then...

N: I don't have nicknames.

M: Nakamaru is too strong.

N: Nakamaru already has a nickname feeling.

M: That's true. 

S: Imai-san is saying "what about Yucchi?"

N: Yeah, around high school time I was called that...

M: But it doesn't feel like Nakamaru-kun.

N: Well, yes, I'm already 37 years old, it's embarrassing.

S: What does Masuda and people around you usually call you?

N: Nakamaru-kun or Nakamaru.

S: So it is the family name, after all.

N: Yes

M: Sometimes he's also called Nakamura. I'm making a joke, but he isn't really laughing.

N: But it really happens, the first time I say Nakamaru, usually people will say Nakamura. Not friends, but when I meet people for the first time it happens quite a lot. Also in invoices, generally, they write Nakamura. I expect it will happen, so I repeat Nakamaru, so they will write Naka inside a circle. 

(...) 

S: Another message: "I'd like to hear about your memories of when you first met each other." How old were you?

N: I was 15 years old.

M: I was 12. But do you remember I was at the audition?

N: Probably not the audition, but I was aware soon after. But we weren't too much together.

M: Straight after the audition, you got the Wink Up interview, right? On the same day.

N: Yeah yeah

M: There were 9 of you, right? Only 9 out of 20 something were chosen on that day. I was one of the ones left over with the other twenty. 

N: In terms of first impression, I thought his hair was really smooth. 

M: Black hair?

N: It was really sleek.

M: Yeah, my hair was really pretty. Even I damage it a lot, it's still smooth. It has more potential than normal hair. In terms of strength. 

S: Nakamaru-san, is your hair strong?

N: It's really weird.

M: He dyed it blonde to fit in KAT-TUN back in the day, so it got really damaged.

N: The tips were like rubbish when I was in high school.

S: They were all fried up?

N: It was all damaged.

(...)

M: Well, KAT-TUN is KAT-TUN ever since before debut, we talked more before NEWS debut. 

N: I think so.

M: We both were on Shounen Club and so on. I'm have the impression we used to talk a lot in the NHK hall. 

N: Before debut, we used to go out to eat and shop.

M: During NHK time.

S: That's when you noticed you got along?

N: It was probably because we entered the same year. 

M: KAT-TUN was KAT-TUN, they had their own concerts, but we (NEWS) weren't in any group, so... We did back dancing for KAT-TUN, didn't we? 

N: That's right.

S: Did you feel like you would get along well?

M: It wasn't like I thought I'd get along well with him. But for me being from the same year was a big thing. I was aware it was rare to be from the same year, so it was something great.

(...)

M: I think Nakamaru said "let's go shopping", "what's your phone number", and so on.

S: So you said let's go shopping?

N: Probably I was interested in being stylish, and Massu probably was stylish, so I asked him to teach me. 

M: I've been shopping with him a lot, he asks me for advice on clothes. I took him to shops that have a Nakamaru feel, 3 select shops, but Nakamaru wasn't interested. He was like a boyfriend being dragged around by his girlfriend. So I was like don't you want to see it, which one do you think looks cool. So I ended up doing all the shopping. I introduced him to the shop staff I knew and everything. Then Nakamaru asked if we could go to a shop he often goes to. We went there and he bought 3 each of the same trainers, knit and shirts of the same brand he always wears. 

N: I wanted him to teach me, but when we actually went shopping, it went a different direction. 

S: Then why did you ask to go shopping?

M: Actually he bought t-shirts at the shop he went to with me but I've never seen him wearing them. 

N: This is a conversation from more than 10 years ago, I don't remember. 

M: I gave him a studded belt for his birthday and I have never seen him wearing it.

N: I have worn it.

M: I'm glad.

(...)

[At the end, when Sakura's song is playing.]

N: I wanted to hear the song, but all I could hear was Massu.

M: You can listen to it.

N: I want to listen to the original. I could only hear your voice, I couldn't even get the email information.

M: It's ok, we'll receive it.

(...)

N: It's gradually getting fun.

M: Do beatbox.

S: Please.

N: I'll do it next time.

S: Really?

N: I don't know how it will come out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.03.31 #0

 2021.03.31 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #0 (562.8MB 39m41s).mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA List of the 15 questions asked: Q1: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Kamenashi ) Q2: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Ueda ) Q3: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q4: What was the biggest change in yourself since debut. ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kame ) Q5: The part which has not changed since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q6: A song you're fond of. ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q7: KAT-TUN's appeal and strenght. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q8: The relationship between the three of you in KAT-TUN. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q9: What do you think about being in an idol group? ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q10: What is the motivation that kept KAT-TUN going? ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kamenashi ) Q11: A word to KAT-TUN. ( Nakamaru ) Q12: What did each of you feel

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.04.19 #1

  2021.04.19 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #1.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA I'll also take the chance to introduce our subbing team's name: Ikoka. From now on all our subbing projects will have the Ikoka watermark. Sorry about that, I hope you don't mind it too much. Ikoka stands for ika (squid), tako (octopus) and kani (crab), and it represents each of the 3nin's favorite foods.  We'll try to sub as many episodes as possible, but since it's only two of us it may take a while. Thank you in advance for your patience! Please continue to support KAT-TUN ♡

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.05.24 #2

  2021.05.24 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #2.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Roro Proofreading: LnF Raw: theqoo Download:  MEGA