Skip to main content

[MAG] The Television - Nakamaru (2021.9.17)


 

A hip-hop dance that reminds me of Jr days

KAT-TUN is releasing its first double-sided A-side single "We Just Go Hard feat. AK-69 / EUPHORIA". "We Just", a collaboration with AK-69, is a cool song with an underground feel to it. Because it is basically rap, it's important for us to perform it according to the atmosphere of the song while feeling the melody line and rhythm. The choreography for this dance was done by someone who is good at hip-hop, but [we] accomplished it nicely. I haven't had many opportunities to dance hip-hop since my debut, so I feel nostalgic when I remember the dancing of the Jr days. Also, because I try to arrange the beat box for every music show, it would be nice if you paid attention to that too (laughs).

And the other song "EUPHORIA" is the theme song of the drama "The High School Heroes" (TV Asahi) starring Bishounen. I was surprised because I didn't expect KAT-TUN to sing the theme song of a hero squadron. When I was a kid, I admired the hero squadrons and watched it a lot on TV, so I think this was a wonderful opportunity. The type of music seems like something KAT-TUN would have had done before, but we had never. In the MV we wear very shiny suits and sing on a set with a spinning mirror ball, which is something fresh and has that disco feeling.

In addition to KAT-TUN activities, recently I'm also on the Youtube channel "Janino channel" with Ninomiya Kazunari, Yamada Ryosuke, and Kikuchi Fuma. Basically, we shoot once a week, at most twice a week. I might meet them more often than the other KAT-TUN members (laughs). We also use the 4 people group chat almost every day. Even so, only 20% of the videos are planned, the other 80% we're just messing around. Fuma makes fun of me, I get angry (laughs). Our chats are the same as on Youtube. Well, he has his own idea and is trying to close the distance like that. I wonder if he's doing it to make it interesting. Yeah, we're all getting along well, it's making fun with love. The videos show the good things of the four of us, we're all just having fun. We have many creative members so while we think about many projects, in reality we're slow. I value the feeling that we're all just playing at home. We're not trying to force things to act lively, or making some part up just so we can use it. Suddenly, the curtains in my house were made fun of for being uncool, and so we planned to make Yamada's clothes with those curtains. I wonder if this sort of freedom is due to it being on Youtube. Yamada didn't want to, but I had just bought those curtains. And it was a pretty good fabric as well... If they were to be made into his clothes, I'd be satisfied with it. One other thing I'd like to say to him is that I really didn't think that Tiktok dance video would come out. If I'd known it was going to be shared, I'd have danced more properly (laughs). The truth is I can actually dance a little bit more than that! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.03.31 #0

 2021.03.31 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #0 (562.8MB 39m41s).mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA List of the 15 questions asked: Q1: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Kamenashi ) Q2: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Ueda ) Q3: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q4: What was the biggest change in yourself since debut. ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kame ) Q5: The part which has not changed since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q6: A song you're fond of. ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q7: KAT-TUN's appeal and strenght. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q8: The relationship between the three of you in KAT-TUN. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q9: What do you think about being in an idol group? ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q10: What is the motivation that kept KAT-TUN going? ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kamenashi ) Q11: A word to KAT-TUN. ( Nakamaru ) Q12: What did each of you feel

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.04.19 #1

  2021.04.19 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #1.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA I'll also take the chance to introduce our subbing team's name: Ikoka. From now on all our subbing projects will have the Ikoka watermark. Sorry about that, I hope you don't mind it too much. Ikoka stands for ika (squid), tako (octopus) and kani (crab), and it represents each of the 3nin's favorite foods.  We'll try to sub as many episodes as possible, but since it's only two of us it may take a while. Thank you in advance for your patience! Please continue to support KAT-TUN ♡

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.05.24 #2

  2021.05.24 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #2.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Roro Proofreading: LnF Raw: theqoo Download:  MEGA