Skip to main content

[MAG] TV Guide - Nakamaru Yuichi (2020.09.04)

 





(scans by @Karen)

Nakamaru Yuichi's live solo act "Nakamaru-kun no Tanoshii Jikan 4" has finally started!
The play, directed by himself, for the first time in about a year and a half! 
We will approach the root of his funniness, like a magician who sends out more and more fun projects to the world!

I'm really happy to be able to have a play again this year. Considering the current social situation, there are some complicated points, but I've always wanted to continue doing it about once every year or two years. The production is already in its final stage, but I think we're making something fun. I'm having a lot of discussions with the staff about what I want to do, and whether I should combine this and that, and that's a lot of fun. It is a place where I can release what I want to do with all my might, so if I'm to take on a challenge, I think I have to show what has evolved. In terms of technology, this time we have an online live. Personally, I thought an online live was a must, and the staff also told me to do it. We're still trying to figure out online live events, but if I'm going to do it, I'm looking for ideas to do things that no one has done before. 

There are always about seven corners, and although I left half of the things everyone likes, the other half are things I remade. Last time, although we all surprisingly laughed a lot, I don't think I was able to grasp the state of mind of the fans at the corner where I did something like a remix and made fun of KAT-TUN's songs (laughs). When Ueda (Tatsuya) saw it at the venue, he said he wanted to do it in a live. But for me, I think of this play as something local, if we were to make fun of cool and important songs, we wouldn't be able to use them normally in the future anymore, right? But Ueda said I should still do it. Perhaps Kamenashi (Kazuya) was convinced by that and it actually was really funny when we did it live. Even in the Johnny's live during the stay home period, I tried to change the lyrics to an infection prevention parody version. At first, I was playing alone, but I found it funny that it developed in various ways half a year or a year later. On the other hand, the "common things that happen in the morning" was not funny... The corner where I do a skit introducing things I do in the morning, when I put my phone in a position matching the table corner... I thought everyone would laugh, but no one had any reaction (laughs).

As for the challenge project, I'm thinking of changing last time's bra hook removal (removing the bra hooks worn by mannequins one after the other while timing it). It seems that thing had a big impact last year, but as a play, I spent a lot of money, labor, and time on the video performance I did in the last corner, however, reporters only asked me about the bra hooks (laughs). It's ok I did it, but looking back on it it's embarrassing, and I thought I couldn't even call my parents to the venue, so this time I'm thinking carefully about the event... So, the only way to overcome this is being ero (laughs). Last time it was a trial and I've grown a lot, so while I cannot help but think seriously about doing it erotically, I wonder if we include a record as an element the challenge will evolve. Either way, I can't call my parents. It can't be helped (laughs). 

I wonder what's my own fun time [the name of the show means Nakamaru's fun time]... But overall it's always fun now. The stage meetings too, but it's indoors anyway so it's also fun spending time at home. I make the area around my desk comfortable and enjoy making videos I upload on the Johnnys web, playing games, watching movies or stuff on the internet, for example, it's all fun time. I picked up some ideas for the play while doing that. Basically, I take notes when I think of something. Even if it is not included in this year's play, it will remain accumulated in me.  

Of course, the fun time with the other members is on lives and such, but lately, we don't have much time to meet, so I wonder if that will become a thing of the past. I played a baseball game called Power Pro with Kamenashi and it was fun. It's a game in which you choose an existing baseball team to play against, but Kamenashi was really strong and I remember being confused. A few years ago, some people gathered at Ueda's house for an octopus party. Saying that, rather than a party, it was more like a "takoyaki party" because everyone was just cooking and eating and chatting while watching TV (laughs). There's also one fun story between Johnnys senpai and kouhai. It may have a different gist from funny... Previously in some magazine, I was asked if I was a soccer coach, who would I choose for my team? So I said I would make TOKIO's Nagase (Tomoya) a forward. When I commented that he's physically strong and also good at soccer, the person who heard it misunderstood it as King&Prince's Nagase (Ren) (laughs). Or I wonder if I did not say TOKIO... When I checked it later, I'm talking about how Nagase (Ren) is the main player and good at soccer, but I don't really know much about him (laughs). We also never really talked much, we don't interact, so I was a little confused (laughs).  

The play will start on September 5th, but be careful to take proper measures against infections and being very responsible! I might be able to live without entertainment, but I realized that it would be better to have it. I think there are fewer entertainment opportunities now, so I wish this play will be a break from that. Of course, I want old fans of the band to enjoy it, but I always make it thinking that it would be nice if the people who are interested in Tanoshii Jikan would also become fans of this play. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.03.31 #0

 2021.03.31 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #0 (562.8MB 39m41s).mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA List of the 15 questions asked: Q1: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Kamenashi ) Q2: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Ueda ) Q3: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q4: What was the biggest change in yourself since debut. ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kame ) Q5: The part which has not changed since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q6: A song you're fond of. ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q7: KAT-TUN's appeal and strenght. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q8: The relationship between the three of you in KAT-TUN. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q9: What do you think about being in an idol group? ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q10: What is the motivation that kept KAT-TUN going? ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kamenashi ) Q11: A word to KAT-TUN. ( Nakamaru ) Q12: What did each of you feel

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.04.19 #1

  2021.04.19 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #1.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA I'll also take the chance to introduce our subbing team's name: Ikoka. From now on all our subbing projects will have the Ikoka watermark. Sorry about that, I hope you don't mind it too much. Ikoka stands for ika (squid), tako (octopus) and kani (crab), and it represents each of the 3nin's favorite foods.  We'll try to sub as many episodes as possible, but since it's only two of us it may take a while. Thank you in advance for your patience! Please continue to support KAT-TUN ♡

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.05.24 #2

  2021.05.24 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #2.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Roro Proofreading: LnF Raw: theqoo Download:  MEGA