Skip to main content

[MAG] TV Guide - Nakamaru Yuichi (2021.08.28)

 

 What is the moment when you secretly feel happy in your daily life? 
"When I get into bed. Recently, I bought a summer blanket and sheets, and they are really cool. I've been using them for a while now, but when I went to the store the other day, I heard that they've come out with even cooler ones. When I touched the sample, it was indeed cold (laughs). I bought it and have been sleeping on it, and I'm very satisfied with how cool it is."

The new KAT-TUN song "We Just Go Hard feat. AK-69" features AK-69, and I personally like hip-hop, so I think it's a great song. The music video director, AK-69, and the choreographer who choreographed it are all hip-hop people, so I thought it had a nice underground feel that Johnny's don't seem to create. I heard on TV or something that the songs by AK-69 are often listened to by athletes, and seem to inspire them to compete. It's also the theme song for Kamenashi (Kazuya)'s "Going! Sports and News", and I hope it has a positive impact on the show. The songs we used up until now had a certain direction, but this time it's changed completely. 

"EUPHORIA" is the theme song for the drama "The High School Heroes" starring Bishounen, a kouhai group. I know there's a group called Bishonen, but I don't know them, so I don't have anything to comment on (laughs). KAT-TUN hasn't had much experience in becoming the theme song for kouhai dramas, so it's refreshing.

Now that the live tour for KAT-TUN's 15th anniversary is over, it feels like I'm doing my own work. I haven't seen Kamenashi or Ueda (Tatsuya) at all lately. We're together when we do "KAT-TUN no Shokuhou GETTUN", but we just watch the videos together in the studio. But when I watch the two of them on location, I can see their personalities come out. I'm teased about how I eat the food, but all the food is so delicious that it just comes out honestly (laughs). The show is also very informative, and it's interesting to see the people on location, so I hope the program will become more popular. 

In between regular jobs, now I'm really into YouTube and drawing manga. For the past few years, whenever I was asked what I wanted to do in the future, I would answer, "I want to be a YouTuber". My dream came true when Ninomiya (Kazunari) invited me to join the YouTube channel "Janino Channel". I'm really grateful. I'm really happy about it. The four members (Ninomiya, Nakamaru, Ryosuke Yamada, and Fuma Kikuchi) sometimes think about what to do together, but basically Ninomiya brings it up. When we're talking on set, we often decide what to record next based on the flow of the conversation. I think that's one of the good things about YouTube, that we can do things in such a natural way. Anyway, everything is interesting all the time. I think we're all creative people in our own way, and we're all people who watch YouTube because we like it and want to do it, so we're all motivated by YouTube. It's not like we're doing anything predetermined, we're just doing it freely. There aren't especially big laughs, but I think that's what keeps it fun.

The first time we danced for "I learned the choreography and tried to dance", we were told that only Kikuchi's video would be released to the world. But the way things were going, we decided to upload all of them. I couldn't dance in most of them, but I guess that's what youtube is for (laughs). It couldn't be helped, right? 

I've been friends with Ninomiya for a long time, drinking with him and visiting him at home, but with Yamada and Kikuchi, I only talk to them when I see them on the show. But now the two of them started teasing me. The four of us also have a group chat, and our conversations are usually about work, but the rest of the time we go off on tangents. I call them "Yamada-kun" and "Kikuchi," which is my own way of calling him just for fun and make a distinction (laughs). In the first place, Kikuchi has a face that was asking me to tease him (laughs). I'm doing this because I think it's better to treat him roughly in my own way.

Ever since I said I wanted to be a YouTuber, I've wanted to do a live game, so I recorded one at home. I recorded a video of myself playing the game, and edited it to get it ready for the world, so I'm hoping to release it soon. In any case, we always have a lot of fun talking on-site, so I hope we can make something that we enjoy and that people can enjoy watching. 

As for the manga, there's nothing to announce at the moment. But I'm still drawing them, and I'm definitely going to release them to the world someday. Well, it's been two years since I said, "I'm going to publish a manga" (laughs). It's been about five years since I said, "I want to publish a manga someday," so I guess it's finally time (laughs). In the end, I really like drawing manga. One of the things that appeal to me is the fact that I can do it at home. I draw on a tablet, so I can draw in my free time at work, on the road, or on location. I'm hoping to release it someday, so I hope you'll look forward to it in the long run. 

As for myself, I've been buying clothes from time to time. I used to wear my own clothes on YouTube. I used to not care at all about what I wore, but lately, I've started to feel uncomfortable wearing the same clothes (laughs). But if I do it 100% of the time, people will say, "You're wearing the same clothes again" (laughs). I'm not that particular about clothes, but I thought it was time to buy some. So I've been buying a lot of things. It's all for YouTube, isn't it? (laughs)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.03.31 #0

 2021.03.31 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #0 (562.8MB 39m41s).mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA List of the 15 questions asked: Q1: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Kamenashi ) Q2: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Ueda ) Q3: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q4: What was the biggest change in yourself since debut. ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kame ) Q5: The part which has not changed since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q6: A song you're fond of. ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q7: KAT-TUN's appeal and strenght. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q8: The relationship between the three of you in KAT-TUN. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q9: What do you think about being in an idol group? ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q10: What is the motivation that kept KAT-TUN going? ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kamenashi ) Q11: A word to KAT-TUN. ( Nakamaru ) Q12: What did each of you feel

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.04.19 #1

  2021.04.19 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #1.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA I'll also take the chance to introduce our subbing team's name: Ikoka. From now on all our subbing projects will have the Ikoka watermark. Sorry about that, I hope you don't mind it too much. Ikoka stands for ika (squid), tako (octopus) and kani (crab), and it represents each of the 3nin's favorite foods.  We'll try to sub as many episodes as possible, but since it's only two of us it may take a while. Thank you in advance for your patience! Please continue to support KAT-TUN ♡

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.05.24 #2

  2021.05.24 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #2.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Roro Proofreading: LnF Raw: theqoo Download:  MEGA