Skip to main content

[MAG] TV Life Premium - Nakamaru (2019.05.29)



 

(Scans by @Karen)


"There's a part where 'work' and 'likes' become mixed up"

Nakamaru Yuichi in "Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasu" [I will not work overtime]

Nakamaru plays the boyfriend of the main character, Yui, played by Yoshitaka "I will return on time" Yuriko. Listening to his own view of work reveals an unexpected private life!


N: "Recently, when I talk to people around me, I often hear about work style reforms. It seems working hours and other things are difficult in this industry, including the production staff. I felt it truly is something currently going on."

Q: This drama portrays many social issues through Higashiyama Yui (Yoshitaka Yuriko), who is doing her job well and going back home on time. It seems that you yourself have already experienced "work style reforms". 

N: "In the past, I feel it was quite common for filming to end at 10 pm, but lately I've been going back home at peaceful hours, and I feel I'm heading in a healthy direction (laughs). However, there are various ideas and opinions about this. I thought it was interesting that the drama was well represented by various characters. There is no correct answer, but I think this is a drama that will allow you to find your own working style and organize your feelings."

Q: Who do you sympathize with among the characters who have different ways of thinking about work?

N: "Since I like the work I do, there's a part where 'work' and 'like' become mixed up. That's why it's difficult to choose a character, but I think it would be comfortable and cool if Yui's (Yoshitaka) way of thinking became commonplace in the world. There are some parts I don't understand because whether in private or at work there aren't people around me, but the psychology is also interesting, so I'd like to understand it as I watch the drama. Takumi, who I play and is Yui's lover, way of thinking and mine are the same, and he's a very private-oriented type. I can't help feel that way. There are always tents and chairs in the trunk of my car. If I was to suddenly go to a park or camping site, I could set up a tent... I've been carrying it for a year and a half and haven't used it even once (laughs)."

Q: What's your ideal way to spend time after 5 pm?

N: "I have no sense of after 5 pm because my hours are irregular, but if there are several days that end somewhat early, it doesn't matter, it is better to have more days off. It may be because I don't often get in touch with someone after work and go eat out."

Q: By the way, you seem to have time for cooking for yourself.

N: "I get tired of it if I cook for myself all the time, so I have a lot of take-out food deliveries. Now it's the time to end cooking for myself."

Q: So far, what's your most memorable "work"?

N: "When it comes to plays and dramas, it's 'RESCUE ~ Tokubestukodo Kyujotai' (2009). It was physically hard. It wasn't easy because I was allowed to experience the actual rescue team training, so preparing for it was also hard (laughs). Actually, I became aware that my personality changed while filming it. First of all, my muscles got solid. Then influenced by that, when I said in the dialogue 'I will save your life!', I became more and more to have that kind of personality (laughs). Not only that, but at that time, I thought those days might never end, so even though I'm not the crying type, when we finished shooting I felt a sense of accomplishment and cried naturally."

Q: Finally, what are the three sacred things that make work comfortable for you now?

N: "Meals, sleep, and days off. These three are important. I'm glad if the food [at work] is catering or warm dishes. Then, I like fruits, so I get excited if there's a little fruit prepared at the end (laughs). As for sleeping, it's great if I can get 7~8 hours of sleep. I would like regular days off. So that, if I go out once in a while, I can totally get refreshed."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.03.31 #0

 2021.03.31 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #0 (562.8MB 39m41s).mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA List of the 15 questions asked: Q1: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Kamenashi ) Q2: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Ueda ) Q3: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q4: What was the biggest change in yourself since debut. ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kame ) Q5: The part which has not changed since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q6: A song you're fond of. ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q7: KAT-TUN's appeal and strenght. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q8: The relationship between the three of you in KAT-TUN. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q9: What do you think about being in an idol group? ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q10: What is the motivation that kept KAT-TUN going? ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kamenashi ) Q11: A word to KAT-TUN. ( Nakamaru ) Q12: What did each of you feel

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.04.19 #1

  2021.04.19 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #1.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA I'll also take the chance to introduce our subbing team's name: Ikoka. From now on all our subbing projects will have the Ikoka watermark. Sorry about that, I hope you don't mind it too much. Ikoka stands for ika (squid), tako (octopus) and kani (crab), and it represents each of the 3nin's favorite foods.  We'll try to sub as many episodes as possible, but since it's only two of us it may take a while. Thank you in advance for your patience! Please continue to support KAT-TUN ♡

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.05.24 #2

  2021.05.24 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #2.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Roro Proofreading: LnF Raw: theqoo Download:  MEGA