Skip to main content

[MAG] KAT-TUN - Sky Perfect! TV Guide Premium 2022 March

KAT-TUN To the NEXT STAGE

KAT-TUN's 15th-anniversary commemorative program "Nani Suru KAT-TUN?" has already started, and with the theme of "what the three of us want to do together," they've taken on a variety of challenges, including games and travel. In addition to studio live performances of their songs, the program also allowed the audience to enjoy their true emotions.

N: After each recording, we would have a meeting to discuss the next project, and the staff would help us figure out what the three of us wanted to do. I'm really grateful that the next month they are able to make it happen.

K: Because we're allowed to do things that the three of us wouldn't normally be able to do together.

U: It was a precious time for us to be able to sing songs other than the singles in the singing part. It was an opportunity for non-fans to get to know various songs, and I'm grateful for that. I think the best memory I have is going to Kanazawa (ep 7, 8). We ate and drank all day long. It was like a private trip and the camera was rolling the whole time, so it was fun.

K: I think for me it was when I caught an octopus in Okinawa.

U: Octopus?

K: I got in the water, and poke it with a harpoon...

N: That's a different program (laughs). Right now we're talking about the memories of this program.

K: Ahaha. Then I think it was Momo Tetsu (ep 2).

N: For me too. I have a good memory of experiencing something out of the ordinary with the help of the game maker, renting the place, and playing on an extra-large screen.

K: I've always loved playing "Momotetsu", but I've never been able to do it on such a big screen and not only that but at the game company. I really want to take my parents next time.

N: I'm sure they'll say no (laughs).

U: Kamenashi-kun sometimes says unexpectedly funny things, so that's another highlight.

N: Also, making soba. I think when we do what we really want to do it's different from what we normally do. At that time, me and Ueda-kun were honestly just watching (laughs). We did make tempura, though.

K: That tempura was also good, wasn't it? Also, the food in Kanazawa was good too. I also thought it was nice the three of us could talk at night. That was one of the themes of that trip, and that's what we were trying to do.

U: Except for that place, we don't really have a chance to talk much. 

The 15th anniversary year, which the three of you say was "fulfilling," ends in March. Looking back on the past year, what are your thoughts on the upcoming 16th anniversary?

U: As well as this show, we were able to participate in the "Kohaku Uta Gassen" to close the year, and we were able to do a nationwide tour with the theme of expressing gratitude, so it's been a year in which my hopes have come true.

K: With only a few days left of our 15th anniversary, I hope I can just go with the flow and hope that everyone will enjoy it.

N: Thanks to the support of so many people, our anniversary has been more than I could have imagined, and I want to go into the 16th anniversary with this feeling in mind.

K: In March, we'll be releasing our new album "Honey", and "CRYSTAL MOMENT", for which Sakurai Sho wrote the rap lyrics, has been chosen as the theme song for NTV's 2022 Winter Sports season.

U: The lyric contains Sakurai-kun's feelings about the Olympics he's always been covering, so I hope I can convey those feelings properly.

K: I've also covered three Olympics since Rio, and now I'm honored to be involved in the song as a group.

N: The Olympics is a global event, and we'd be happy to help make it a little more exciting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.03.31 #0

 2021.03.31 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #0 (562.8MB 39m41s).mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA List of the 15 questions asked: Q1: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Kamenashi ) Q2: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Ueda ) Q3: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q4: What was the biggest change in yourself since debut. ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kame ) Q5: The part which has not changed since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q6: A song you're fond of. ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q7: KAT-TUN's appeal and strenght. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q8: The relationship between the three of you in KAT-TUN. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q9: What do you think about being in an idol group? ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q10: What is the motivation that kept KAT-TUN going? ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kamenashi ) Q11: A word to KAT-TUN. ( Nakamaru ) Q12: What did each of you feel

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.04.19 #1

  2021.04.19 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #1.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA I'll also take the chance to introduce our subbing team's name: Ikoka. From now on all our subbing projects will have the Ikoka watermark. Sorry about that, I hope you don't mind it too much. Ikoka stands for ika (squid), tako (octopus) and kani (crab), and it represents each of the 3nin's favorite foods.  We'll try to sub as many episodes as possible, but since it's only two of us it may take a while. Thank you in advance for your patience! Please continue to support KAT-TUN ♡

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.05.24 #2

  2021.05.24 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #2.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Roro Proofreading: LnF Raw: theqoo Download:  MEGA