Skip to main content

KAT-TUN Honey pamphlet Q&A

Honey Question 

Nakamaru

Q: What is your most Honey (lovely) thing right now?

A: My parents' dog. I haven't seen him much, but we got in touch when I went home to my parents at the beginning of the year. The last time I saw him, he was a little overweight, as if he had been given too much food. Then, when I saw him the other day, he had lost a little weight. It seems his weight is being managed.

Q: Honey also means " excellent" or "first-class". Please tell us about the efforts you make to keep yourself first-class.

A: That's a tough one. But I don't say this because this is the live pamphlet, but I think that live performances are my main job, and as long as I can deliver a good performance, or rather, as long as I can perform what I have created properly, I think that even if I do some silly things at other places, the balance will be even.

Q: Another meaning is "honey = something sweet". What do you do to pamper yourself?

A: It's video games. But I don't play them as much as I used to. I always have to make two choices when I'm at home. Between playing video games and drawing manga. Basically, I'll play games when I'm done with my manga. Lately, the games have become like a reward for me.

Q: Do you have honey at home? If so, what do you use it for?

A: I have it but I don't use it. I wonder how it is? Come to think of it, I also bought it for my throat. I don't use that now though. I also received some honey candies and ate them for a while.

Q: What would you do if a bee flew by near you?

A: If I can run away, I will. I am scared of being stang if I provoke them in any strange way.

Q: Make up your own version of the phrase, "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

A: Tongue like a cat, sweet like a bee.

Q: Tell us what are your top 3 lovely ____?

A: Top 3 lovely PC shortcuts:

1. Ctrl + V

2. Ctrl + C

3. Space

The ones I use the most are Ctrl + V (paste) and Ctrl + C (copy). I use these two a lot. The other one is the space bar, although it is not a shortcut. To play and stop a video.


Ueda

Q: What is your most Honey (lovely) thing right now?

A: A speaker. Koichi-kun gave it to me the year before last, and I've been using it lately because I can hear the sound so clearly. Right now, I'm listening to the songs from the album on those speakers. The sound source is sent to my phone, but the sound is so bad on my phone that I can't hear any of the details. But with these speakers, I can hear the background sound so much better, and the resonance is completely different, so it helps me to listen to work-related sounds.

Q: Honey also means " excellent" or "first-class". Please tell us about the efforts you make to keep yourself first-class.

A: Assuming I'm first-class.

Q: Another meaning is "honey = something sweet". What do you do to pamper yourself?

A: Traveling and going to onsen. When I was thinking I don't really get a chance to go, we could go on the TV show. I get very sluggish at those times.

Q: Do you have honey at home? If so, what do you use it for?

A: I have manuka honey. It's leftover from when I used it so much for throat care during SHOCK.

Q: What would you do if a bee flew by near you?

A: Ignore it. If you fight it, it irritates it. I don't want to get stung, so there's nothing else I could do.

Q: Make up your own version of the phrase, "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

A: Crush the butterfly, and also crush the bee.

Q: Tell us what are your top 3 lovely ____?

A: Top 3 loveliest spots in my house

1. Bedroom

2. Dining table

3. Living room sofa

Rather than lovely, they are relaxing spots. In 3rd place, the sofa, it's where I often sit when I watch TV. The second one is for when I want to do something... not study, but write lyrics or concentrate on some other task, I usually sit at the dining table. 1st place is definitely the bedroom. I'm really particular about the bed. It's a king size, so it's really big. The dog takes a lot of space, so it can't be helped. I guess I watch videos and stuff on the projector before I go to sleep. It's a projector that can project on both the ceiling and the wall, so I can watch things in a very large size.


Kamenashi

Q: What is your most Honey (lovely) thing right now?

A: Doggie. He's basically at my parents' house, but he recently came to my house and sleeps with me every day. Anyway, he is just adorable!

Q: Honey also means " excellent" or "first-class". Please tell us about the efforts you make to keep yourself first-class.

A: I have never thought of myself as first-class. I'm not first-class. So it is difficult to answer that there is an "effort to remain first-class" but there are things I do consciously. To be flexible and take in and put out all kinds of events, things, entertainment, and many other things. I always want to be highly sensitive in my daily life. Of course, I also want to be sensitive to other people.

Q: Another meaning is "honey = something sweet". What do you do to pamper yourself?

A: The day after I get a hangover, I pick up a drink in the morning (laughs). "Today is a day for soaking in alcohol!" It is a way I have decided to spend a day off. It's the most extraordinary thing. If you're not off duty, you can't drink alcohol during the day, right? You'd usually go shopping during the day, but it's not a daytime emergency. You get up, brush your teeth, and it's champagne (laughs).

Q: Do you have honey at home? If so, what do you use it for?

A: There are several types. It's not so much that I'm particular about having them all, but rather that I often receive them as gifts. I use them when I make cakes and sauces. I also use it to care for my throat by making yuzu honey and drinking it.

Q: What would you do if a bee flew by near you?

A: It's a case by case. In some cases, I might brush them off with my hand, but basically, I don't attack them. I was stung by a bee once. By a bearbee. When I was in kindergarten or elementary school, I got stung in the mouth and it swelled up really bad. 

Q: Make up your own version of the phrase, "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

A: Walk like a turtle, float like a bee.

Q: Tell us what are your top 3 lovely ____?

A: Top 3 lovely people.

3. The fans, right?

2. The fans, right?

1. Fans.

... It became a Kenty kind of answer (laughs). 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.03.31 #0

 2021.03.31 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #0 (562.8MB 39m41s).mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA List of the 15 questions asked: Q1: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Kamenashi ) Q2: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Ueda ) Q3: Looking back frankly on the 15th anniversary since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q4: What was the biggest change in yourself since debut. ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kame ) Q5: The part which has not changed since debut. ( Nakamaru ) Q6: A song you're fond of. ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q7: KAT-TUN's appeal and strenght. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q8: The relationship between the three of you in KAT-TUN. ( Ueda , Kamenashi , Nakamaru ) Q9: What do you think about being in an idol group? ( Kamenashi , Ueda , Nakamaru ) Q10: What is the motivation that kept KAT-TUN going? ( Ueda , Nakamaru , Kamenashi ) Q11: A word to KAT-TUN. ( Nakamaru ) Q12: What did each of you feel

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.04.19 #1

  2021.04.19 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #1.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Citraryo Raw: FchanHyphen Download:  MEGA I'll also take the chance to introduce our subbing team's name: Ikoka. From now on all our subbing projects will have the Ikoka watermark. Sorry about that, I hope you don't mind it too much. Ikoka stands for ika (squid), tako (octopus) and kani (crab), and it represents each of the 3nin's favorite foods.  We'll try to sub as many episodes as possible, but since it's only two of us it may take a while. Thank you in advance for your patience! Please continue to support KAT-TUN ♡

[SUBS] Nani Suru KAT-TUN? 2021.05.24 #2

  2021.05.24 Nani Suru KAT-TUN? #2.mp4 Subs: FchanHyphen Timing & typesetting: Roro Proofreading: LnF Raw: theqoo Download:  MEGA